From Intense Ragnarok Online Wiki
Cannot start IntenseRO during missing binkw32.dll file etc?
- 1. You installed Intense RO lite client in a directory that doesn't contain kRO (or inside it). Make sure you installed it in exact same path where your Ragnarok client is. If you don't have a Ragnarok client already, download full installer.
- 2. The file mystically went missing (because you or whatever else deleted it). In case p.1 doesn't work, keep reading.
- 1. Download this DLL RAR package.
- 2. Extract.
- 3. Copy all the dll files etc inside the package.
- 4. Paste it in your RO Folder.
- 5. Now restart your IntenseRO.