From Intense Ragnarok Online Wiki
|Job Type:||2-2 Transcendent|
|Number of Skills:||4|
|Total Skill Points:||27|
|Total Quest Skills:||0|
With knowledge comes understanding, and with understanding comes mastery. The Biochemist's unyielding dedication to research and experimentation have raised them to the summit of scientific knowledge. Now that their proficiency with potions and chemicals is unmatched, they are on the verge of manipulating the very laws of nature!
Biochemists are a much stronger class than the Alchemists, provided there are sufficient funds and SP for the new skill Acid Bomb (often abbreviated to "AB" or "AD" as it is known as Acid Demonstration on some other official servers.). While Alchemists were more of a melee class, Biochemists tend to level with skills other than Cart Revolution and Mammonite. Many invest a great amount of their stat ponts into INT and level with Acid Bomb or magic attacks from weapons (i.e. Fire Bolt through the weapon Fireblend) and Homunculi instead.
Biochemists are a popular class in iRO because of the amount of damage they can deal, along with the current lack of methods to counter their offensive skills, when they are used properly.
Jobchange GuideJuno. The book will lead you to Valhalla so you can change your job through the Creator job NPC. Also you must reach at least job level 40 as a transcendent 1st class character.
- Note: After becoming a Biochemist, if the player knew Bioethics in their prior life, they can regain it by speaking to the Job Change NPC in Valhalla a second time.
- INT, slotted to headgear) (+2
- INT, top headgear) / / (+2
- INT, weapon) (+5
- INT, slotted armour) or (+1 STR/AGI/VIT/INT/DEX/LUK, slotted armour). (+1
- INT each, accessory) (+2
- INT each, accessory). Suggested cards if the effects are more desirable than 1 INT: (+1
- INT, Cast Tyime reducing, headgear) (this item is only available on iRO) (+4
- DEX, god item weapon) (+40
- STR/AGI/VIT/INT, +10 LUK, god item accessory) (+6
- (Upper, Middle & Lower Headgear for WoE (Add a 20% resistance against Stone, Freeze, Stun . Each refine increases resistance by 2%.)
- INT, each magic attack has a chance of reducing Cast Time by 50% and +30 Flee for 5 seconds, slotted to headgear) (+2
- (+700 Max HP)
- (+10% Max HP)
- Frozen status) (Immune to
- INT, Undead element - immune to Frozen status) (+1
- INT only if the added INT is needed for a specific purpose) (+1
- DEX) (+3
- (-5% from long-ranged attacks)
Below are listed the skills that are unique to the Biochemist class. For more information about Alchemist skills, click here.
|Consume 1 INT, and the target's VIT.and 1 to hurl the contents of both items at a targeted enemy to inflict an amount of damage affected by this skill's level, the caster's||10||Offensive|
|Uses a condensed potion to heal all of the caster's party members, guild, or an allied guild within a 7x7 cell area around a targeted spot. Level affects color of potion used.||10||Supportive|
|Attempt to create a random type of Mushroom (Lv.1) or Plant (Lv.2) with a 50% success rate. Disabled in WoE.||2||Active|
|Protects the armor, weapon, helmet and shield of a party member from being damaged or stripped for the skill's duration.||5||Supportive|
|Novice Class||Novice · High Novice · Super Novice · Extended Super Novice|
|First Class||Acolyte · Archer · Magician · Merchant · Swordman · Thief|
|Second Class||Priest · Monk · Hunter · Bard · Dancer · Wizard · Sage · Blacksmith · Alchemist · Knight · Crusader · Assassin · Rogue|
|Transcendent Second Class||High Priest · Champion · Sniper · Clown · Gypsy · High Wizard · Professor · Whitesmith · Creator · Lord Knight · Paladin · Assassin Cross · Stalker|
|Third Class||Arch Bishop · Sura · Ranger · Minstrel · Wanderer · Warlock · Sorcerer · Mechanic · Geneticist · Rune Knight · Royal Guard · Guillotine Cross · Shadow Chaser|
|Expanded Class||Gunslinger · Ninja · TaeKwon Kid · TaeKwon Master · Soul Linker|